Question things. Why?
- You might find out that the things are not true
- You might find out that the things are true, and you'll have more reason to believe so
- You might find out that you are wrong, and you have some learning to do
- You might find out that you are right, and you'll have more reason why
- You might find that truth and untruth are just a matter of perspective
But what about things that are just not questioned? Unquestionable truths?
- Then even the more reason to question them.
- If people strongly hold things to be true or untrue, these things need questioning more than ever.
- As these things obviously don't get questioned enough.
The world is not binary, everything isn't black and white, there are many shades in-between.
Questioning paints things with shades rather than feeding the delusion of duality.